Pool Openings Consist of:
- Remove winter plugs
- Install equipment drain plugs and strainer baskets
- Prime and start filter pump (if system is operational)
- Add DE (if applicable)
- Insert filter (if applicable)
- Check circulation for adequate flow
- Install ladders, handrails, diving board, slide and light (if applicable)
- Liquid chlorine shock and algaecide – please allow pool to circulate 24 hours before adding further chemicals (please notify us if you require peroxide shock)
- Free delivery of pool chemicals – Stock up for the whole pool season
Cover Removal also available:
Remove water from cover, brush to clean, fold cover
Remove safety cover, reseat cover anchors, and fold cover
- Remove, clean and store your pool cover if we’re not providing that service.
- Turn on electrical power and water at equipment area.
- Make sure plugs and baskets are at the equipment location.
- Add water to proper operating level
- Bring a water sample to our store after opening to complete water balancing