Pool Opening and Closing
IT’S TIME TO SCHEDULE YOUR POOL OPENING!
WE ARE HERE FOR YOUR POOL OPENING NEEDS!
BOOK NOW AT LAST YEARS RATE AND SAVE $$$
Pool opening consists of:
• Remove winter return plugs.
• Install equipment (pump, filter, etc.) drain plugs, and strainer baskets.
• Prime and start filter pump (if the water level is at the correct level)
• Add Diatomaceous Earth Powder-DE Powder or Bio-Degradable fiber (if applicable)
• Insert filter (if applicable) check to see if it is at Leisure World.
• Check circulation for adequate flow.
• Install ladders, handrails, diving board, slide, and light (if applicable)
• Liquid chlorine shock and algaecide – please allow the pool to circulate 24 before adding further
chemicals. (Please notify us if you require a non-chlorine shock.)
ABOVE GROUND COVER REMOVAL – (Additional Charge)
• Brush to clean, fold cover
IN-GROUND COVER REMOVAL – (Additional Charge)
• Brush to clean, reseat cover anchors, fold cover
• NOTE: We do not remove water from the cover.
Reminder to customers:
If you choose to remove your own safety/winter cover, please make sure you store it properly.
✓ Turn on electrical power [breaker(s)] and any water supply at the pump/equipment area.
✓ Make sure skimmer baskets and pump/filter plugs are accessible for a technician in the pump/equipment area.
✓ Add water for proper pool operating level.
✓ Bring a water sample (for free testing) to our store to complete pool water balancing.
We offer free delivery of chemicals and/or supplies with prepaid order, for scheduled openings.